Last updated: 2019/3/15
JAM BERLIN is the central hub for Design Jam Events in Berlin
Tag Info jamberlin.org
Recently updated domains
Technical Info for jamberlin.org
Outlinkservicejamberlin.strikingly.com | www.eventbrite.com | medium.com | www.fjordnet.com | de.linkedin.com | www.linkedin.com | www.gaborkohalmi.com | twitter.com | adambcochrane.strikingly.com | globaljams.org | www.blogger.com | planet.globalservicejam.org | www.facebook.com
- Come Jam with us!
- What is a jam?
- Read about the jams
- Why jam?
- The Team
- A Little Story about the jam history ...
- Our Previous Partners!
- WANT US TO JAM FOR YOU?
- Join us on the Light Side
- Join the community on slack!
- We may be a little crazy but we sure know how to Jam!
- 48 Hours to save the world! Challenge your thinking and build your creative confidence. Join in with interdisciplinary jammers from Berlin and all over the world!
- Read a post from our great speaker, Mauro Rego: 'What I have learned at the Global Service Jam' Our partner, BCG DV has highlighted the prototyping experience in 'Building to Think'. Read Vieran's, one of our great participant's Service Jam experience in 'Surviving a creative hangover: Global Service Jam 2016'. Another partner, Fjord Berlin has summed up our jam at their office in 'Global Service Jam at Fjord Berlin'
- A design jam can best be explained when it is compared to a music jam. For music jams people with various skills come together to play music. It is all about playing with each other, creating a unique atmosphere and learning from each other. The goal is not so much to produce a fantastic studio album. As an outcome some music jammers will form a band after the jam, others simply learned new ways of playing music. A design jam is very similar. Design professionals and people interested in the topic come together to work on a challenge for 48 hours. Even though the jam will be based on a user-centered design approach, there are no set rules on how to solve the challenge. The final outcome can be a scenario for a service concept, a physical prototype for a product, a movie and so on.
- WE JUST JAM THE WAY WE FEEL ! Jam Berlin is a non-profit gang of international service design aficionados who all share a common belief that collaborative tools and design processes can be used to create positive change.
- The first Jam was the Global Service Jam in 2011. The Global Service Jam was initiated and coordinated by Markus Hormess (who had the initial idea) and Adam Lawrence of WorkPlayExperience, a German-based service design agency. Markus is German with a background in theoretical physics and process design; Adam is British and has a background in psychology, marketing and theatre. The Sustainability Jam and Gov Jam are sister events of the Service Jam.
- Thank you! Danke! Grazie! Arrigoato! Gracias! ありがとう! Kiitos! Köszönjük! Dziękuję!