Last updated: 2019/12/2
Home Council & Democracy Council & Democracy - Home About The Council Performance Plan Freedom of Information Financial Information Agendas & Minutes Meeting Calendar 2019 -2020 Organisational Structure Town Mayor & Town Clerk Your Councillors ...
Tag Info shildon.gov.uk
Recently updated domains
Technical Info for shildon.gov.uk
- SHILDON TOWN COUNCIL Vacancy at the Shildon Civic Hall
- Public Toilets in Shildon Opening and Closing Times
- Council & Democracy
- Policies & Procedures
- News & Events
- Tourism & Heritage
- Shildon Town Council Office New Opening Times 2019
- SCYPAN Children & Young Peoples Awards Ceremony 2019
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU Regulation that establishes a new framework for handling and protecting the personal data of EU citizens. It introduces new obligations and liabilities for all organisations – including Parish and Town Councils, that handle personal data and new rights for individuals in respect of their personal data. All organisations must comply with the new rules which came into force on 25th May 2018.
- For Shildon Town Council, as a corporate body, it is the formal Data Controller and as such must meet its obligations. The council has in place a number of policies and procedures which can be viewed on the policy page and our privacy notice can be viewed on the following link http://www.shildon.gov.uk/uploads/Privacy%20Notice.pdf